Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in New York


i am 18 years old and i would like to make my aunt my guardian. can i still do this even though i am 18 years old

Asked on 10/08/07, 4:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Colleluori The Law Offices of Anthony J. Colleluori & Associates PLLC

Re: Guardian

You are an adult. The only way to have a guardian is if you are incompetant to handle your own affairs. You can always use your aunt as a sounding board and mentor.

Good Luck

Read more
Answered on 10/12/07, 12:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in New York