Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in New York

as a Landlord does i have rights to represent myself as an abritrate in court to protect my rights as to object to in front of a judge to the shambles of what a tenant can abritate about the immininent dangers he conflicts under certaim circumstances he portrays as a perfect tenant.

Asked on 12/27/09, 5:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sarah Grosse Sarah Grosse, Esquire

You may represent yourself to a court in any of the 50 states in a LL-T action.

Read more
Answered on 1/01/10, 2:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in New York