Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

I am a disabled US vetern. My brother is my fiduciary. I am now able to handle my own affairs, only to find out my VA settlement bank account is in his name with me as a payee. When i asked the bank for statements to be sent to me also, they refused. They said he only has rights to my account. Things are not adding up and I think money is missing. What can i do? The Va has not been of any help.

Asked on 6/11/10, 6:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

See an Elder Law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/10, 10:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York