Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

I live in a condo, where I repeatedly have water damage to my bathroom ceiling. The management keeps telling me it's fixed and they repair my ceiling, only for the same issue/ appear every few months?

What recourse do I have?

Asked on 11/17/22, 2:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If they are making careless repairs, you can make a claim against them for your monetary damages. Have they advise cause of leak?

Read more
Answered on 11/18/22, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York