Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

I live next door from a women who has this overgrown tree in her yard that hangs way over my property line and driveway. She had it trimmed. However she had the tree man cut off a lot on her side and very little on my side. I get ants and mildew on my side because it blocks the sun. Can I legally have it trimmed back above my property ? I live in Schenectady County, New York

Asked on 10/12/17, 8:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

Yes but I would strongly recommend that you discuss this problem with your neighbor before you take any other action.

Read more
Answered on 10/15/17, 7:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York