Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New York

I reside in Nassau Co, New York State. as of March 2010 I became involved in A male~female live in relationship. When we decided to live together in my home, that is owned by me. There is no rent paid. she is my guest. we mutually agreed verbally should our relationship not work out, that she would have three months to relocate. At this time June 2010 we both decided that living together has not worked out. what course of action has to be taken for her me to expedite this with out any legal ramifications ?

Asked on 6/12/10, 11:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

Try a self-help eviction without distributing the peace.

Read more
Answered on 6/15/10, 10:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New York