Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

If my boyfriends get marry with me would it affect the process to get his green card through his dad. his dad is trying to get his paper through his job.

Asked on 5/14/11, 4:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nicklaus Misiti Misiti Global, PLLC.

If you are a US citizen it could speed up the process. You need to speak to an attorney. For a free consultation give me a call at 212 537 4407 or fill out the form on my website

Read more
Answered on 5/14/11, 5:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York