Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

Hello! I entered the US with F-1. I worked without authorization while going to school. Simultaneously, after completing a year of my studies I applied for work authorization that I was granted and then later denied because my school didn't fulfill the immigration requirement. Now I am in the process of adjusting my status to GC through marriage to a US citizen. I didn't disclose my employment on G-325A because I was on F-1 all this time and did seek work authorization. Should I disclose the unauthorized employment at the interview? Please advise.

Asked on 10/20/15, 1:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (212) 968-8600 to discuss your case and matters. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 11/07/15, 2:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York