Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

Can I file for my daughter to stay in the US while she is here visiting

Asked on 12/07/15, 8:06 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

It depends if you are a U.S. citizen, how old she is, if she is married, etc. I would need more details to provide you with a proper answer. See:

Read more
Answered on 12/07/15, 10:57 am
Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call me at (212) 968-8600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 12/09/15, 6:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York