Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

if i have a newborn in the US, can i get perm residence, i'm currently a British Citizen,father with a dependent wife (Indonesian Passport) on a F1 visa that expires in March.

Asked on 2/19/11, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Attorney Caro Kinsella Law Offices of Caro Kinsella

No you can only get your permanent residence through your citizen child when the child is 21 years old or over.

You will need to either extend your F-1 status or change status in order to remain in the U.S. Lawfully after march.

If you need further advice, contact my office.

Caro Kinsella

Immigration Attorney


Read more
Answered on 2/19/11, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York