Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

I have a question regarding my employer as I am in the country with a P1 visa (running Visa)

Asked on 7/31/13, 9:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Okay, what is your question?

Read more
Answered on 7/31/13, 9:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York