Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

USCIS denied my I-751 for removal conditional relationship.

They take out all my status and advice me to file I-290B.

I file I-290B with my documents submitted to USCIS.

They receive my I-290B and send a recipt on august 15,,2012.

I called to USCIS and they informed me I have to wait

around 6 months to get result for i290B.I am the only

one earning member of my 3 member family.My wife and my

son both are Citizen.My earning is very low to effort lawyer fee.

Without status I cannot change my job.What should I do next?

Wait for reply from USCIS for 290B?

File a case againt them as I am legal and

I am suffering for USCIS decision with my

son and my wife?

Is there any form to fill out to get status early ?

Asked on 9/08/12, 6:31 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Katz Fink & Katz, PLLC

There are other options you may have. You need to see an attorney immediately, show that attorney what you filed and the denial notice. We can help you if you wish.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/12, 6:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York