Legal Question in Intellectual Property in New York

i had a court date dealing with property.i live far away, i went, the or the petitioner did not show, now i get a notice to restore the case,do i have to go

Asked on 10/31/17, 3:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bunji Fromartz Fromartz Law Offices

You should go or you can have someone with a power of attorney appear who knows the facts or an attorney appear for you

Read more
Answered on 11/21/17, 11:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in New York