Legal Question in International Law in New York

Could you direct me to a US court that would be able to hear a case on fulfillment of a court binding decree in POLAND? This would included the compensation for property and damages for the lost time. The plaintiff is a permanent US resident and his property is in Poland.

Asked on 7/19/17, 10:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

I'm sorry; I have no idea what you're talking about.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/17, 6:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in New York