Legal Question in International Law in New York

if i am an illegal alien living and working in new york, i brought my 12 year old daughter with me and enrolled her in school. but our home land police are looking for me because of a law we have with kids and school do i have any need to worry?

Asked on 9/09/14, 8:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

How would any of us know without any knowledge of your circumstance. What laws are you referring to exactly? The police here are not going to entertain some nonsense, but if you have committed a crime in your own country and are wanted there, it is possible that you could face consequences here.

I suggest you consult with a lawyer perhaps that handles criminal law and experienced with international matters t get some clear insights.

Kind regards,



[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/14, 7:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in New York