Legal Question in International Law in New York

How can i sue a multinational company ? ( Egyptian and Saudi ) they blocked my account with several thousand dollars at their website , i should travel to one of these countries or i can sue them from malaysia ?

(i have not paper contract with them , only signed up on their website )

Asked on 1/11/15, 2:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

You should consult a lawyer in the jurisdiction where this company resides or is principally located. Assuming you have valid claims you do not need to travel there to initiate the suit (at least that is how it works here in the US), but you may need to travel for depositions, to give any in court testimony, etc.

If you would like to discuss further over a free phone consult, feel free to contact me anytime that is convenient.

Our firm is now referred by the American Bar Association (see under the New York section):

Kind regards,



[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of this posting.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/15, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in New York