Legal Question in Employment Law in New York

What documents do I need commission salespeople to sign in oder to protect me and my LLC from liability should they get injured while selling door to door?

Asked on 7/29/13, 11:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roman Fichman Esq. Law Practice of Roman Fichman Esq.

You may need to procure workers comp insurance in addition to independent contractor agreements coupled with disclaimers of liability.

My office has a special offer for LawGuru clients where we can conduct a limited review the matter at $99 an hour. The review and call with you should take about an hour. Please go to this link to take advantage of this limited offer.

Disclaimer: This post has been written for educational purposes only and was not meant to be legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice or be relied upon. No intention exists to create an attorney-client relationship or any other special relationship or privilege through this post. The post may contain errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions. You should always consult an attorney admitted to practice in your jurisdiction for specific advice. This post may be deemed as Attorney Advertising.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 11:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in New York