Legal Question in Employment Law in New York


found no probable cause for discrimination, can I appeal

Asked on 11/01/07, 5:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Albert Van-Lare The Law Office of Albert Van-Lare

Re: Eeoc

You cannot technically appeal. You can file a complaint in U.S District Court or state court if your case got to EEOC fron state agency and you are within time limits. In either case you can go to court and file a complaint to initiate a lawsuit. Pay careful attention to the time limitations

Read more
Answered on 11/02/07, 7:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in New York