Legal Question in Employment Law in New York

moving to argentina, OK?

I have been on permanent total workmans compensation disability ''for life'' as declared by a NY state judge in 1986. The injury was on the job for NY City. I am presently 66 years old and only have disability compensation and SSI. To be able to live at this income I must move back to my home land after 40 year in the USA. I have dual citizenship. Can I move without losing NYSIF compensation?.

Asked on 9/05/08, 4:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Re: moving to argentina, OK?

This is a question of NY, not Florida, law.

Read more
Answered on 9/05/08, 4:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in New York