Legal Question in Employment Law in New York

I was paying for family benefits for 11 years and should of gotten them for free paid by school district. a grievance finally went in a year ago and we won. now district said they only paying portion of my money back from date of grievance. Should i be entitled to all my money back for entire 11 years?

Asked on 10/04/13, 5:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arnold Nager Arnold H. Nager, Esquire

Go to small claims court. You should be able to recover up to six years.

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 7:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in New York