Legal Question in Employment Law in New York

Can I sue my employer for wrongfully accusing me and wrongfully terminating me from my job with no regard of what I have to say , & defamation of character

Asked on 12/02/16, 10:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

Defamation of character in an employment setting is not actionable in a court of law unless the employer communicates the alleged false information to a party outside of the employment setting.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/16, 4:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in New York