Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in New York

if my mom signed my house over to me, and then decided she wanted it back, is that something that she could legally do?

Asked on 6/24/15, 1:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

kevin connolly Kevin J. Connolly

I would need to see the deed but in most cases no she cannot.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/15, 6:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in New York