Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in New York

My mother and I were forced to leave our home of 21 years. The landlady wanted the apartment for her son. That was in September. Since then, my mother and I have been struggling to live. We need that apartment back. Is there anyway that that is possible? Please get back to me as soon as you can.


Jennifer H.

Asked on 3/14/10, 4:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Markowitz Michael A. Markowitz, PC

The short answer is no. However, there are agencies available that will help you with housing issues.


Read more
Answered on 3/20/10, 12:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in New York