Legal Question in Mediation in New York

I lived with my ex boyfriend for 5 years and supported his career. We split up and he agreed to pay me. He is now living overseas and says he won't pay and there is nothing I can do about this. Is there anything I can do? It is a substantial amount of money. I am in the US and he is Lebanon.

Asked on 9/27/10, 12:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in New York