Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New York

i did an abortion AND i am still pregnant

i want to know what do i do next how do i sue my doctor

Asked on 12/05/12, 4:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Janay Law Office of Barry E. Janay

This happens and you can sue the doctor on a claim that has become known as "wrongful life." Depending on what stage you are in the pregnancy you may still be able to get an abortion, however you should speak to your doctor about this. As to filing a lawsuit against the doctor who failed to terminate your pregnancy, it would be in your best interest to speak to an attorney who specializes in plaintiff's side medical malpractice law.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/12, 5:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New York