Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New York

My son had a incomplete circumcision done at Metropolitan Hospital. I was told it was done by a student Dr. I asked if it could be repaired was told only when he turns one years old now I have to wait for the appointment in August Im scared to much time is passing and it was there fault for allowing a student dr to perform circumcison. My son has half skin on penis and half off is there any way that i may sue hospital for Malpractice?

Asked on 7/20/16, 12:50 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

That is a City hospital so you need to serve a Notice of Claim within 90 days of the procedure to preserve your right to sue.

Read more
Answered on 7/21/16, 3:07 am

Worth discussing with a lawyer. Be mindful of the 90-day window to file a claim! MEZ

Read more
Answered on 7/21/16, 10:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New York