Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New York

Can I Sue a doctor if he did surgery on my husband but never got clearance from my husband’s cardiologist.Then my husband ended up having a heart attack a week after surgery

Asked on 4/27/21, 11:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jim Avery Avery Law Firm (NY-CO-IN)

Most likely it is required to get a presurgical physical and clearance if there are heart issues. This could also implicate Anesthesia MD standards.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/21, 2:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New York