Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New York

VA sent wrong medicine to me and now it is even more difficult to get and keep an erection. How do I sue VA for pharmaceutical malpractice?

Asked on 8/11/19, 5:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 8/11/19, 6:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New York