Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

I was in a car accident in NY but now live in Utah. I was not at fault but my medical bills have not been paid for over a year. I'm looking to get a lawyer but don't know if it matters which state the lawyer is in. Can you help?

Asked on 9/28/19, 2:54 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I would be more than happy to help you. If you are having problems accessing the payment link, please contact me so I can activate the payment link on

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 9/28/19, 3:01 pm
Tanya Gendelman Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman, P.C.

You need a lawyer in New York. If your accident happened in New York City, feel free to call our office at 718-616-1414 for a free no-obligation consultation, our office is open M-F 10-6

Read more
Answered on 9/28/19, 3:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York