Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

why would a lawyer ask for tax returns for 07,08,09 if the case to which i believe they are dragging their feet on for 2 years now took place in 2009?

Asked on 10/17/11, 4:26 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jason Kessler Law Offices of Jason B. Kessler, P.C.

To try to understand if you had lost wages during the year of the accident.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/11, 4:34 pm
Michael E. Zuller Zuller Law Offices

For purposes of establishing, or negating, a lost earnings claim during the period of disability following the accident. Best, M.E. Zuller

Read more
Answered on 10/19/11, 12:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York