Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York


i work as a h.h.aide for 3 month when i got hurt on the job. on 1/23/06 an i been in alot of pain i go to the docter but the pain have not stop to this day. i got a worker's compensation lawyer but he just told me he that going for lost wages .an he donot do pain &suffering. so please help in what to do the pain i am having is in my neck & left shoulder & upper spine

Asked on 2/21/07, 11:58 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Vincent L. Gonzalez Vincent L. Gonzalez, Esq

Re: pain

My firm handles both personal injury and workers compensation cases. If you are interested in the pain and suffering (personal injury) part of the case, then I am willing to meet with you to discuss the accident further. My contact information is available through Lawguru.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/07, 9:20 am
Frank Pintauro Donohue & Partners, PC

Re: pain

More information is needed. Such as what caused your pain? I'd be happy to speak with you regarding this matter.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/07, 10:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York