Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

i was wondering im going to have surgery on my neck ....compensation already cleared it in new york .am i entitled to disabilty as well????becasue compensation said they only will pay 2/3 of my pay rate at the time of injury which is almost 2 years i was making less money ..and do you think i need a lawyer

Asked on 2/13/10, 4:30 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jason Kessler Law Offices of Jason B. Kessler, P.C.

You should get a competent local Workers Compensation Lawyer. Might I suggest that you go to the Injured Worker Bar Association website and find a lawyer near your area.

I cannot answer your question because I have not seen your paperwork. That is why you need to see a lawyer pronto.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/10, 4:53 pm
Stuart DiMartini Law Offices of Stuart DiMartini

Since it appears you have filed a workers' compensation claim, and are representing yourself, I would agree that you should seek a lawyer as soon as possible. You can call us at 1.888.4VRoseLaw. Mr. Rosenberg will be happy to answer your questions.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/10, 6:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York