Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I own a 2bedroom duplex in Brooklyn ny, that has a hoa, about one and a half years ago the bricks on the front side of the building was letting water into some of the units mine being one , I have s[pent thousands to fix mold and leak problems in my unit, and have not been unable to rent it or sell it while being fixed, I am also told that one of the other units sued the building because of this problem and that banks will not want to lend money to buyers because of this, is the any legal action I can take against the hoa because of there incompitance in something that they should have taken care of , thank you

Asked on 8/18/19, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Yes you can sue them.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/19, 9:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York