Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

Do I need a broker's license if I lease an apartment and decide to sublease all of the rooms individually?(I will not be living in the apartment at all)

Asked on 12/01/10, 3:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Markowitz Michael A. Markowitz, PC

No. However, if the certificate of occupancy is for a 1 family unit, you are not legally allowed to sublease each room.


Read more
Answered on 12/06/10, 5:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York