Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

how to change c of o on deed. Conversion was legally done. DOB has change but deed does not reflect change

Asked on 3/19/18, 12:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

There's no need. When you sell the house the title company will want the certificate of occupancy for the conversion and you're good.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/18, 6:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York