Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

a close relative died in the USA but owned a house in the Bahamas her husband and daughter want to gift

the property to one of the deceased sisters what needs to happen

Asked on 4/14/17, 1:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Her estate must go to probate in the state she lived in. Next, the law of the Bahamas would be involved.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/17, 1:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York