Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I co-own a house with my ex-boyfriend and I am the only one on the mortgage. How do I get him off the deed?

Asked on 10/21/13, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arnold Nager Arnold H. Nager, Esquire

You buy him out.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 10:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York