Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

What is the door for the tenant is entitled to quiet enjoyment my landlord all the sudden if the two years is blasting his music all day and all night I can’t sleep I can’t bring work home right now I am unfortunately unable to move I had surgery last year so I’m paying off a lot of doctor bills I’m hoping to get money back on my taxes and then will start looking again but is there any lawyer and anything in writing that I can give him I live in Nassau County in an apartment on Long Island

Asked on 2/23/19, 11:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Call the police and make a complaint.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/19, 12:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York