Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

My father may be facing foreclosure if he is unable to secure a mortgage. A reverse mortgage is on the property he shared with my mother, but it was not in his name.

Asked on 10/31/17, 1:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Please ask a question so that someone may try to help you and dad. You did not ask a question.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/17, 3:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York