Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

What form do I need to put a home under contract, when wholesaling properties?

Asked on 11/08/18, 7:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

If you're serious about your real estate ventures you'll need to have a good lawyer to advise you as you build your empire. There is no "form" to do what you're trying to do. Shop around and find a lawyer you like and you'll have a real partner on your team.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/18, 8:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York