Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

we have a freeloder guest unwanted/refuseing to leave our home.what to do

he know has people treathing us by phone and threw face book. bring people to our home smoking weed ,drinking underage,total disreguarding rules,home and our children and us

Asked on 2/17/13, 10:31 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Tanya Gendelman Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman, P.C.

Go to the local police and tell them about the situation, they should help you to get an order of protection.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/13, 1:25 am

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Bring an action in eviction.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/13, 4:34 am
Yefim Rubinov Yefim Rubinov Attorney at Law

You must bring an eviction process in landlord tenant court. Get a lawyer

Read more
Answered on 2/18/13, 6:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York