Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

I have a home in a family trust, how do I temporarily suspend the trust in order to have the home refinanced.

Asked on 6/13/13, 9:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Have the trust refinance.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 10:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York