Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

If I ask my landlord for a IAI, will my apartment still be stabilized after the increase?

Asked on 1/28/18, 12:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

It's not my area of practice, however I'm rent stabilized myself and know those rules can be a minefield. What I would do personally in my apartment complex is reach out to the management company and ask them the question. Yes they may lie to your face, on the other hand maybe they'll be normal human beings and give you a straight answer. Give a call and feel them out.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/18, 4:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York