Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

Hello. Where can i get legal paperwork. To take someone's name off my timshare deed that I purchased in Nevada?

Asked on 9/11/23, 4:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

That's not so simple. Try calling the timeshare company and ask them what to do.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/23, 9:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York