Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York


I'm looking for a legal rep for leaking problem from upstairs. Upstairs people agreed to pay all fixing costs but they say it's not possible to my vacation days because the law requires. Is this true? I'm in Queens, NY.

Thank you


Asked on 5/08/13, 4:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Connolly Kevin J. Connolly

I'm in Long Island City and I would be happy to stop by and see what needs to be done. Feel free to call me, 516-242-1453. And the excuse sounds terribly lame to me.

Kevin J. Connolly

attorney & counsellor at law

30-06 36th Avenue

Long Island City, NY 11106

(516) 242-1453[email protected]Fax 718-360-9709

Read more
Answered on 5/08/13, 5:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York