Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

Do I have any legal rights to my house after husband abandonment of house. Can I stop him from trying to move back in

Asked on 9/15/18, 3:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You need to go to family court and file a petition explaining to the judge the reasons you feel that your husband shouldn't be allowed to move back into the house. You can do this yourself without a lawyer and it will only take a few days to get an answer.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/18, 6:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York