Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

If parents sign their home to their adult children and they in turn after a year, decide they don't want the responsibility, what are the options in this situation? Thank you.

Asked on 9/26/17, 7:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

I can’t figure out the question. Who is “they don’t want the responsibility”?

Read more
Answered on 9/26/17, 11:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York