Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

how do you revoke life use?

person is now in nursing home

Asked on 6/11/18, 9:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You'd need a new deed where the person is giving their life estate interest over to the owner. So you can't "revoke" the life estate. Hopefully someone has Power of Attorney which the title company is going to accept. Or you can just wait until the person dies.

Read more
Answered on 6/11/18, 10:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York