Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

HOw can i sell this home if my mom who is the co owner no longe resides in this state?

Asked on 6/25/13, 5:16 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kristen Browde Browde Law, P.C.

She doesn't have to be a resident to sell property here.

Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 5:17 am
Arnold Nager Arnold H. Nager, Esquire

You can get a power of attorney. See a real estate lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 6:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York