Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

selling my summer home here in NY, bought the house 18 years ago for 68k did major work on the house and now selling for 300k do I have to pay capital gains? could use some help. Howard G

Asked on 9/24/18, 9:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

Under the Internal Revenue Code and Regulations there are a lot of different rules which apply to this situation and there's no absolute straight-forward answer. If you want to pay me to get the answer for you, we can discuss the situation more specifically via skype.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/18, 11:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York